At Brown Haven, we are dedicated to constructing high-quality custom homes that exceed expectations. We understand that our team of professionals is our most valued asset, which is why we have brought together a group of talented individuals who embody teamwork, positivity, and a dedication to excellence. Our vision is to build 1,000+ homes per year by becoming the finest custom home builder in the U.S.A.
The Construction Leader excels at communication with trade partners to enthusiastically build custom homes that are on budget, on schedule, and defect-free while delivering an excellent customer experience.
- KPI - Build homes start to finish in less than 200 days
- KPI - Build homes less than 2% variance from construction budget
- KPI - Maintain 90%+ customer rating score
- Update homeowners weekly via construction software
- Deliver 100% complete homeowner orientations
- Complete EPO (estimating purchase order) review within 3 business days
- Provide oversight for the accuracy of quantities and pricing required to protect budgets and trade partner relationships
- Update construction schedules in software daily
- Conduct site evaluations and complete construction checklists prior to payment
- Recruit new trade partners
- Conduct site evaluations
- Ensure warranty items are completed within allotted timeframe
- 3+ yrs. construction project management experience with a strong math proficiency
- Aptitude to comprehend blueprints and all construction-related documents
- Self-motivated with high energy, attention to detail, positive attitude, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong organization and time management skills; multi-tasking and ability to manage projects in multiple communities required
- BA in Engineering, Building Science, Construction Management, or relevant field preferred. d
Buy into the BH culture of values, why, & vision are foundational to success. Traits that succeed at BH include a “Do it Now” attitude, an attraction to meaningful work & relationships through radical truth & radical transparency, a strong work ethic, positive thinking, integrity, and intelligence.
BH Cores Values:
1. We Care More
2. Help Each Other
3. Make Decisions Quickly
4. Create Raving Fans
5. Don’t Make Excuses
6. Innovate + Change
BH Why: Impact lives by building great homes with and FOR amazing people.