Work with a small, but dynamic company that truly values your contributions! This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to find fulfillment and peace of mind while working with one of the most forward-thinking home building companies in America.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with marketing team on key initiatives providing graphic design, photography and content creation support
- Assist marketing team with quarterly and long-term projects (traditional/digital)
- Generate reports/performance analysis as needed of various marketing channels
- Collaborate to create monthly content calendars (paid/organic social, email, blog)
- Research and write content for BHH website blogs + SEO optimized content
- Design marketing materials and make edits as needed
- Record + edit video content for BHH marketing initiatives
- Schedule marketing email content through Pardot
- Work with marketing team to align content for social media ads with quarterly marketing campaigns
- Update spreadsheets + databases to ensure accuracy of data + reports
- Gather and organize content and inquiries from Brown Haven Local Offices
- Assist in the uploading + proofreading of content for the BHH website
Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills
- High School/GED or Associates Degree preferred
- Prior experience (6-12 months) in marketing, graphic design, photography, and/or content creation is preferred
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Be professional in dress, manners and conduct
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, attention to detail & positive attitude
- Proficient in verbal & written communication
- Familiar with Windows & MacOS Operating Systems, Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word & Teams AND/OR willingness to learn said operating systems & office applications
- Also, willingness to learn internal software & scheduling programs
- Knowledge of DSLR photography practices and editing is a plus!
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience with HDR photography practices and editing is a plus!
- Prior experience (6-12 months) in marketing, graphic design, photography and/or content creation is preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Working predominantly remote with days at the Blairsville, Georgia Home Office (1-2 days per month)
- Work Schedule is weekdays from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: $24.00 per hour