Work with a small, but dynamic company that truly values your contributions! This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to find fulfillment and peace of mind while working with one of the most forward-thinking home building companies in America.
- The Office Coordinator provides support to the General Manager, Office Manager, & New Home Specialist at their local office.
- This position reports to their Local Office Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Accountable for Customer Communication from Contract to Break Ground.
- Greet each person that comes through the door.
- Answer the office phones.
- Manage office supplies.
- Assist the New Home Specialist with marketing efforts, including, but not limited to, sending land mailers, planning local design studio and open house events, keeping track of marketing materials, etc.
- Work with your New Home Specialist to facilitate confirmation calls, follow-up calls, informational emails to customers, next step emails, and so forth, as requested.
- Create a daily to-do list for any outstanding tasks that the General Manager, Office Manager, & New Home Specialist needs to complete.
- Prepare meeting space for the New Home Specialist with necessary documentation (i.e.. prospect folder, contracts, plans, etc.) and beverages.
- Assist New Home Specialist in document procurement, performing the design studio walk throughs, making phone calls needed, answer New Home Specialist phone during meetings, updating OSC on appointment notes.
- Participate in meetings, as needed, to take notes.
- Assist New Home Specialist with any internal documentation throughout the pre-construction process, including, but not limited to, submitting contracts to General Manager, preparing site- evaluation packages, updating addendums to the contract, keeping customer’s folder updated, saving executed documents on server as soon as emails are received, ratify existing documents, updating, and maintaining job schedules, maintain Madera Reports, & CRM System.
- Review and compare all documentation to ensure accuracy, including, but not limited to, site maps, selection sheets, plans, and all addendums with correct placement on the server for Home Office.
- Help New Home Specialist maintain preconstruction schedule and communication with the General Manager & Home Office, Lenders, Customers, Local Municipalities, etc.
- Learn and actively use BOLT methodology in all office and client interactions.
- Review HOA documentation and facilitate HOA approvals.
- Communicate with lenders to receive a prequalification letter and facilitate the loan closing process, order appraisals.
- Maintain Raving Fan program and check requests.
- Cross Train to be able to fill in for New Home Specialist or Office Manager when needed.
- Order necessary marketing material, work with Home Office to implement local marketing plans.
- Review reports daily for accuracy.
Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills:
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
- Be professional in dress, manners and conduct.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, attention to detail, & positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in verbal & written communication.
- Familiar with Windows & MacOS Operating Systems, Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, & Teams AND/OR willingness to learn said operating systems & office applications.
- Also, willingness to learn internal software & scheduling programs.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Working predominately in assigned local office.
- Work Schedule is weekdays from 8:00am-5:00pm & Saturdays from 10:00am-5:00pm, as needed.
- Normal work week is 5 days.
- Monthly Schedule to be coordinated with General Manager.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year